2010年10月10日日曜日

Words of appreciation "To whom it may concern"

2010年10月28日木曜日

Typhoon threatens

Sadamu!

According to the weather  forecast, a typoon threathens. It seems to be large, violent and  windy as usual. It is a headche to us Japanse, as they appear one after another at this time of  the year every year. I hope they may behave themselves all the time.

In the meantime, with  further reference to your e-mail of 17th inst. , yes, my PC is VALUESTAR Mate J
from NEC. She does very good jobs, and listens to me. Without her, I can't lead a daily life these days.
I place an order, and make a payment by her support in my daily life.

Regards.
takaram.
 

2010年10月24日日曜日

We are getting somewhere, aren't we?

Sadamu,

Thank you for your e-mail message,  I am glad to hear that everything is going in fine shape with you and me as well.  The reason is that I was afraid I lost my bearings without any e-mail messege from you for the time being. Most probably I am to be blamed. Because it may be ascribable to the fact that I did not specifically
provide "PLN" in the box "Label" on my right hand side of the blog. I hope that my posts from now onwards
will appear on the right place much faster than before. I am sorry that I caused you so much inconvenience.
This is all for today, thank you.
 Regards.
 Takaram.
Words of appreciation to "To Whom It May Concern"
Google.com

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿